eora3d

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eora3d

Unofficial user forum for the eora3d scanner.

New manufacturing run?

abhorrent_Pantheon

New manufacturing run? Empty New manufacturing run?

Post by abhorrent_Pantheon Wed May 23, 2018 3:40 pm

After asking about a likely ship date (my third polite request; I'm aiming for one a month), my response from Indranil was the following:
    "...We will be shipping your unit with the next batch in June as we are manufacturing a new batch which we will ship together with the remaining units"

While, like many of you on here, I don't hold out a lot of hope to receive my scanner, I'm not going to stop expecting to get it one day. I'm a little concerned that we're on a separate manufacturing run, since it should have been clear how many units should have been required for pre-ordered Kickstarter pledges... Meh. Increasingly ambivalent about it all.
    abhorrent_Pantheon

New manufacturing run? Empty Re: New manufacturing run?

Post by abhorrent_Pantheon Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:52 am

To update:

After a number of increasingly terse emails, including threatening legal action, I did receive my scanner.

The first attempt Indranil gave me someone in Sydney's tracking number. The second I was surprised to actually get it. I'm about to try setting it up, so we'll see how it all goes.

Hopefully all of us will eventually get what we've paid and waited so long for.
    abhorrent_Pantheon

Post by abhorrent_Pantheon Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:02 pm

Further update:

Opened the box to have a look. The turntable has nicks in the surface. The power supply is Type A (North America/Japan). I have a feeling it's an RMA. With power, the light comes on at least... Not going to test it further as yet.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:47 pm