eora3d

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eora3d

Unofficial user forum for the eora3d scanner.

4 posters

App invite email recieved.

dreyfusduke

App invite email recieved.  Empty App invite email recieved.

Post by dreyfusduke Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:45 pm

It seems that a few people on the Indiegogo side, including myself, have just received their invite to the app (iOS not Android). I have yet to receive my scanner though. scratch
    JaredOfOz

App invite email recieved.  Empty Re: App invite email recieved.

Post by JaredOfOz Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:39 am

Maybe I should have ordered via Indegogo AS WELL. I am an original Kickstarter backer and DO have the hardware, but no software to make it work! Have been attempting contact weekly since early December now but no one at EORA ever even replies. Good luck, and if you never get the hardware I might know where you can get one...
    bathsheba
    bathsheba

Post by bathsheba Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:25 am

Maybe raise your game? I got an invite after asking for it on their site chat 1-2 times a day for 4-5 days. I bet if you email once a week, they're not even noticing.

JaredOfOz

App invite email recieved.  Empty Pestering does seem to be only thing that works.

Post by JaredOfOz Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:47 am

Nope, just took pestering them for about seven weeks and I got one. Now if I could only get the turntable to work... looks like I have one of those which has no power connection. Cannot calibrate at low res but works fine at high res, and single scan (no turntable) work "okay". Will keep playing, I think it could be really good, but not quite there. If only Eora team would communicate and have the community on their side there would be a real future here, as they are ignoring and upsetting everyone instead...
    Diet99

Post by Diet99 Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:15 am

@JaredOfOz: I know it's offtopic - but did you try to open the turntable and have a look inside? Simply remove the center screw and take off the rotating top. Let's continue this in the harware forum Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:08 am