eora3d

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eora3d

Unofficial user forum for the eora3d scanner.

2 posters

Calibration with android app

Pratyeka

Calibration with android app Empty Calibration with android app

Post by Pratyeka Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 am

Well, I quit trying after the 6th attempt because my battery was running low. This app sucks a lot of power and it won't be easy to operate this scanner with a connected phone, unless you can use it with the phone mounted upside down?
    Also I notice the laser reflecting from the calibration board directly into the camera, that can't be good while trying to calibrate. Why didn't they make the surface matte?
    bsimages
    bsimages

Calibration with android app Empty Power cable

Post by bsimages Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Pratyeka wrote:Well, I quit trying after the 6th attempt because my battery was running low. This app sucks a lot of power and it won't be easy to operate this scanner with a connected phone, unless you can use it with the phone mounted upside down?
    Also I notice the laser reflecting from the calibration board directly into the camera, that can't be good while trying to calibrate. Why didn't they make the surface matte?

You can use a right angle charging plug for your phone like one of these and calibrate with it attached: https://www.amazon.com/AOKER-Degree-Braided-Charger-Samsung/dp/B073RF3LZV/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1516133903&sr=1-4&keywords=samsung+s7+charging+cable+90+degree
    Pratyeka

Calibration with android app Empty Re: Calibration with android app

Post by Pratyeka Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:12 am

[/quote]

You can use a right angle charging plug for your phone like one of these and calibrate with it attached: https://www.amazon.com/AOKER-Degree-Braided-Charger-Samsung/dp/B073RF3LZV/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1516133903&sr=1-4&keywords=samsung+s7+charging+cable+90+degree[/quote]

Yes, I was going to shop for just that kind. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Calibration with android app Empty Re: Calibration with android app

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:28 pm