eora3d

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
eora3d

Unofficial user forum for the eora3d scanner.

5 posters

I need redeem code for TestFlight on iOS

mysticer

I need redeem code for TestFlight on iOS Empty I need redeem code for TestFlight on iOS

Post by mysticer Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:10 am

Have anyone redeem code for TestFlight and doesn’t need them ?
    I used my code on friend iPhone and I can’t use Eora on my iPhone. Support of Eora can’t give me next redeem code.
    Maybe anyone use only android and can give me code.
    I write to support 2 months and contact with them is horrible... affraid
    JaredOfOz

I need redeem code for TestFlight on iOS Empty Re: I need redeem code for TestFlight on iOS

Post by JaredOfOz Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:52 pm

Well at least you got A code - I have a shiny paper-weight as I have an Edora 3D but no app to use it and no code or ever a response from developers.

I do not understand why the app is just not available - anyone without an Edora 3D cannot use it and anyone with one is going to know/understand that it is in development.
    bathsheba
    bathsheba

I need redeem code for TestFlight on iOS Empty Re: I need redeem code for TestFlight on iOS

Post by bathsheba Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:06 am

Has anyone anywhere got a Testflight invite? If so how did you? No one at Eora is answering mail or messages or posts.
    Null Torque
    Null Torque

Post by Null Torque Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:40 am

I got my Test Flight invite as an e-mail. It arrived in my inbox while my Eora was in transit shipping to me. I live in Colorado, in case that matters at all. This all happened about a week before Christmas.
    bathsheba
    bathsheba

Post by bathsheba Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:54 am

Yes, well, if I was sent one at that time, I can't get it back now. I don't see that I ever was; certainly it never made it to my mailbox, and it's not in my spam log.
    aae83

Post by aae83 Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:01 am

I received two unsolicited emails, one from "TestFlight" [no_reply(at)email.apple.com] with the subject:

EORA 3D PTY LTD has invited you to test "EORA 3D"

... and another from "Rich from EORA 3D" [rich(at)eora-3d-a30a2cd417fc.intercom-mail.com] with the subject:

iOS BETA RELEASE - EORA 3D

The latter included instructions; the former had links to the TestFlight app, and presumably to the EORA 3D app.

The emails arrived on 2018-01-08; the scanner arrived on 2018-01-22 (near St. Louis, MO).
    bathsheba
    bathsheba

Post by bathsheba Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:56 am

Eora generated a Testflight email for me, after many requests on their site chat. Indranil sent it. Boyfriend was able to install on his iphone. I have yet to actually attempt a scan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:18 am